Thursday, June 25, 2009

lil' man is crawling







Coop started crawling about a week before he turned 8 months old. It's so cute to see him moving all around the house. He looks for Maddy and follows her from room to room. He crawls faster when he knows I coming after him and he laughs....adorable! Having a baby that crawls has completely changed the dynamics of our household. We do everything a little different now and have to be much more careful. Coop is an absolute joy and crawling is just another milestone to cheer about. What an exciting month it's been! Watching your baby grow and change and become a "crawler" is so rewarding. It tugs at my heart strings because I know he is growing up. I love you Coop!!!

1 comments:

~kristi said...

Yeah, i was thinking when i got your comment, she needs a blog! Glad to be able to keep up this way.