My wardrobe is looking sad. It dawned on me (today) that last winter I refused to buy any clothing because I was trying to lose the baby weight. I haven't added much this winter either. I guess that's normal for most moms having babies...gaining and losing weight and going through different sizes. Winter clothes are no fun! I'd rather just wait and spend my money on spring and summer clothes!
I have spring fever (or is it called cabin fever?) and started searching online for cute summer stuff.
I usually start spring shopping in March, how about you? It's just around the corner. My flip-flops are calling me..Ha! Here is what I found:
I love these jeans. The button detail reminds me of summer, right? Add this shirt (in white) or this tank ( in white) and I'm set for a weekend getaway with my wonderful husband. (hint, hint) Yes, he reads the blog too! :)
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment