Meet the Teacher
Maddy gets to meet her new teacher tomorrow morning! She is so excited to see Ms. Jennifer and meet all her classmates or "new friends" as Maddy says. I am so happy for her and a little nervous for her too. She is starting a new school and doesn't know a soul. The "mama bear" inside me worries she will be sad or feel left out. BUT, then I have to remind myself that she can be the social butterfly when she wants to be and is always willing to give a hug. :) I just pray that she enjoys her new school and feels comfortable and happy with her new teacher. I'll post pics and updates in the upcoming days. It finally feels like summer is coming to and end.....it's starting to get dark earlier and Halloween costumes are in the stores. I have to say that this was the best summer of my life. The 1st summer with 2 kids and we made so many happy memories. I'll miss her so much while in school but it will be valued time for me and Coop. And I look forward to getting more organized and catching up with projects. Good Luck MLM!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment