Friday, November 20, 2009

New blog design

I'm so excited for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday! This year is going to be extra special having Coop old enough to get presents and toys from Santa. I remember last Christmas morning we brought our baby boy Coop down stairs and put him in his car seat next to the tree while we had Christmas morning with Maddy.

Thanks to my awesome girl friends (you know how you are) I got my 1st bonus check from Ignite. I cashed the check...LOL...and got almost all my Christmas shopping done for both kids including "under the tree" gifts and Santa gifts! Woohoo! It's a good feeling to know I planned out what they wanted/needed and was able to get gifts before things get too crazy in December.

With Thanksgiving just next week, I can't help but think about all the things I am thankful for. Many FB friends are posting what they are thankful for and blogger friends as well. Here's my list. I am thankful for:

*my God
*our Church
*my husband....who is the smartest person I know.
*my family
*my incredible friendships and "sisters"....you girls have changed my life and I am so thankful for your support, love, humor and trust
*I am thankful for my 2 children that have changed me and shaped me into the woman, wife and mother I always wanted to be. M&C touch my heart everyday in a way I didn't know was possible. I get to see birds fly for the 1st time through a 12 month old's eyes. I get to taste cupcakes for the 1st time through a 12 month old. I get to hear stories about Santa for the 1st time through an excited and curious 3 year old. I'm so thankful and blessed.

0 comments: