Monday, November 16, 2009

Super Quick Kid Friendly Meal

Hey Mommy Friends! This recipe is perfect for the kiddos! If you love having your child in the kitchen like I do, then try this out! Maddy did every single step! Really! She enjoyed making this dinner and eating it too!

Ravioli Casserole

1 jar pasta sauce
1 can undrained diced tomatoes
1/2 cup water
1 large package frozen ravioli (I used a 1 lb bag from the HEB "cold" section near the deli)
1 bag shredded Italian Blend Cheese
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400
Mix sauce, water and diced tomatoes
Spoon 1 cup into bottom of 13x9 baking dish
Layer raviolis, sauce, cheese
Repeat layer again
(I had left over sauce and saved it for a later meal)
Top with remaining cheese
Bake 30 min
Uncover and bake another 15
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese

Maddy ate this casserole with cucumber salad w/ ranch.
She was so proud to have made it all by herself. :)

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Sounds yummy! And my kids love, love, love ravioli's already!

Thanks for the recipe!