Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Weekend



We were "kid-free" this past weekend! M&C went to Gigi's so Jesse and I could get a million things done off our To-Do List as well has celebrate Jesse's 33rd birthday. We ate out for every meal (gained 2lbs...HA), did our big Sams shopping trip, hit up Target (my favorite store ever), saw an amazing movie, spent some time up at Church, cleaned out the garage and playroom, and sold a stroller on Craigslist. WOW! We really did get a lot done without the kids.


I have to talk about my 1st Craigslist sale. It went perfect. I posted the stroller at 4pm. A man called at 4:30. He showed up with his wife and little girl, bought the stroller and within 1.5 hr the sale was done. I was nervous to sell on Craigslist and nervous about someone coming to my house. But the couple was really nice. The daddy was a fireman, they lived in Round Rock, the mommy was a "playdate mommy" (just like me) and they had the cutest little girl. I'm excited to sell more of our stuff that sits in the garage.


Now about the movie. The Blind Side was so good!!!!! I highly recommend seeing it. Honestly I thought it went a little too long but it's a really, really good movie. Not a chick-flick, Jesse enjoyed it just as much. And he didn't fall asleep...which means it was good. :)


1 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Kid free weekends are a win-win for everyone! We don't get them too often and it usually ends up being a week, since our folks live 5 hours away...

It always makes me appreciate my kids so much more when they come home... (that is, after I de-program them from all of the spoilin' they get from g-ma.)