
This morning we did some shopping at The Arboretum, played in water fountains, sat on giant cows and had a picnic. It was a very nice morning with our friends. I love this last pic of Maddy holding Ms. L and being the "little mommy" of the group. After lunch I took Maddy to buy more preschool workbooks and then we came home to a very CLEAN house! Woohoo! Mommy was very happy! :) Oh, and a girlfriend of mine is going to help me create Mommy Calling Cards. Have you heard of them? They are super cute (decorative) business cards that say "Maddy & Coop's Mommy" then it has my name, phone, email, websites, etc...They would be great to have when meeting new moms at preschool, playgroups and church activities. I'm really excited to order some.

1 comments:
Glad you liked the play at the Arboretum. There's so much to do there. My kids love it. Plus, they have a great Barnes & Noble!
That first pic is beautiful of Maddy.
Post a Comment