Sea World
We finally made it to Sea World! We had a super fun day! Coop did wonderful. He didn't cry or fuss once and only got a little sleepy and sad on the way back to the car. I was so proud of him for making it through a long hot day! What a big boy!
We went straight to the kid coaster. Yes, that is Jesse in the last seat! You can't see Maddy but she had a blast.....and rode the Shamu Coaster 2 times! Next we had a picnic lunch under some oak tress. I packed a light lunch, some snacks (fresh fruit) and drinks. We did not spend any money on food or drinks.
We loved the Clyde and Seamore show! Maddy was grinning from ear to ear when she saw the sea lions come out. Experiencing new things through the eyes of a 3 yr old is so much fun.
Maddy is sitting on the left. Sea World had a whole park designated just for toddlers and small children. There was so much for her to do.
SHAMU! The show, music and stories were so beautiful.
The shows were amazing but I have to say the Water Park was our favorite part! Maddy and I got in the wave pool and had SO MUCH FUN! I couldn't believe I got totally wet (head, hair, everything)!! We swam, played, splashed and had some great mommy-daughter time. I completely "let-loose" and didn't bother watching the clock or worrying about anything. Maddy and Jesse rode a water slide and we can't wait to go back and experience the water park before fall.

0 comments:
Post a Comment