Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exciting Night for Jesse


Most of you know that Jesse works with Ignite under Stream Energy, a company based in Dallas Texas that deregulates energy. Tonight at a company meeting he was recognized as the newest Managing Director (MD). It was a very exciting night! He was asked to come up and speak. He was calm and cool and did an excellent job. I couldn't be more proud of him. I admire his determination and desire to change our future. And THANK YOU to all our friends, supporters and team members. We appreciate you all! I left early to get home to my babies and when Jesse got home Maddy and I had a lemon iced mini bundt cake waiting for him. It was our small "Congratulations" gift to him. Has anybody been to Nothing Bundt Cakes? I love that place! It's the perfect place to stop in a grab a quick gift or little snack. Maddy kept wanting to eat the samples....so funny.















Congratulations Jesse! We love you~

0 comments: