Isn't it every woman's dream to go on a shopping spree?!? Well, I got to live it through my daughter! LOL! I started a new tradition with Maddy this year. We went on a Back-to-School shopping spree! When I say shopping "spree" I mean clearance and sales racks at the Outlet Mall. It was awesome. Our friends came too so Maddy was extra happy. She wasn't really into the shopping as she was just being there. I give it another year or so and she will probably be begging to shop! At least I hope so :)
We were able to get some new dresses, Stride Rite shoes, jeans, a sweater and a couple cute shirts. Preschool starts in two weeks and I think she is set to go! This is one of her new shirts: Big Sisters are the Coolest.
I love traditions and look forward to creating many more with my sweet girl!
Oh, and Coop stayed home with Daddy so it was an extra-special "girls" day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment