I'm about to turn 30. The Big 30!
I really can't believe it. Turning 30 is kind of a big deal. I mean....I'm not in my 20's anymore. I'm not the "young" one in the group. The celebrations started early with a birthday cake and goodies from my CC Sisters. Btw, you girls rock! We got together for Team Friday and they surprised me with a delicious, home-made (completely from scratch) birthday cake. I can barely make "ready-to-bake" cookies without the bottoms burning. Even with my fancy oven I seem to never get my baking right. This cake was so good! I think it was a Martha Stewart recipe. So my Friday was a great kick-off to my birthday celebrations. I'm so excited to see what Jesse has planned and I'm really looking forward to spending sometime in my favorite little town, Gruene. Gruene during the holidays is a very special place. I can't wait to be there with all my family and for Maddy to see the lights and holiday decor. I'll post pics soon.
I told Maddy not to buy me anything for my birthday but rather make me something. I explained to her that handmade items are made with love and are very special to mommies. She looked at me and said, "No, mom. I'm getting you coffee. It's your favorite thing". She knows me so well!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
Happy early Birthday! I remember turning 30! I had a big party with my closest friends! Truly a night to remember!
Post a Comment