Elfie landed in a great spot today!
I worked on a new shirt design....V!!!

Sammy came home from the vet.

Maddy and Gigi finished their Masterpiece :)

And on top of all this....I got a massage (thanks JM), volunteered at Church, ate Pei Wei with Maddy and Gigi, did the dishes, and one load of laundry....all in one day. What will Tuesday bring? :)

Sammy came home from the vet.

Maddy and Gigi finished their Masterpiece :)

And on top of all this....I got a massage (thanks JM), volunteered at Church, ate Pei Wei with Maddy and Gigi, did the dishes, and one load of laundry....all in one day. What will Tuesday bring? :)

2 comments:
Days like that are my faves! Hadn't one in awhile, but I know it is coming:) Merry Christmas
Cute pics of the kids. I LOVE the new design...thank you! Also, glad you still have the G-bread house plate!
Post a Comment