I thought I'd give you a peak into Casa de Martinez. This is my Holiday Tour of Homes! The 1st picture is my Christmas table. I keep this table upstairs but Jesse brought it down for the Holidays. On the table is every Santa picture since Maddy's birth. I have each Santa picture framed and Maddy loves looking at all the years and seeing herself change and grow. The only concern is that Maddy has asked me several times why all the Santas look different? That's another post... I also have displayed our '08 and '09 Christmas cards.
In the center there is a serving tray we use for holding all our Holiday cards. Checking the mail is so fun this time of year! Under the table are two decorative boxes that I use for storing ornaments.
The next picture is a close-up of the tray I got as a wedding gift 6 years ago. I can't remember who gave it to us, but we love it and use it often. Take a look at the two cards on top. Beautiful, right? What creative and fun cards!!
And the last picture shows our LandsEnd stockings. I was very happy with the embroidery, pricing and shipping...they turned out great. They hang on the fireplace but not too close to the TV....you know daddys and their TVs??!!
So there you go! A small glimpse into Casa de Martinez. I normally would have included the main event...the Christmas Tree, but you already know it's only half decorated. Next year I'm hoping the tree gets its rightful picture in the Christmas Tour of Homes.

0 comments:
Post a Comment