It's Blue Day at school. I realized (last minute, of course) that Maddy doesn't really have anything solid blue. So I put a long sleeve tee under a blue summer shirt and had her wear some blue polka-dot tights. Add a blue blow, and there you go! Blue Day!
JM and I have been invited to a dinner next month. The invitation stated: Evening Attire/ Black Tie Optional. After finding some pictures online of the same event from last year I discovered that most men just wore a suit and tie. And most of the women wore black cocktail style dresses (some long, some short).
My favorite shopping buddy, CEM, and I visited my two favorite dress shops and this is what I found. I knew it was the ONE before I even tried it on :) It's not very often that I get to dress-up and feel "pretty". I try to wear cute clothes for mommy events, Church, dates, etc... but I almost never (and only once that I can remember in the last year) get really dressed-up. So, the sash looks iffy (is that a word) but it's actually very flattering around the tummy and "lengthening" along the side. I left the store so HAPPY! It fits perfect and I already have the shoes to match. Plus, it was on sale. Thank you BCBG for the clearance rack. :)
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
Very pretty Kris! You will look beautiful!
At Randy's last job they had a "holiday" party in February every year and it was formal. I remember shopping the after Christmas sales (and New Year's Eve party dresses!) for dresses! Fun!
Post a Comment