Last year I was in Hobby Lobby and saw a mommy wearing some super-cute rain boots with jeans tucked in. The boots were rainbow polka-dots. They were so CUTE! I on the other hand had soaking wet shoes and about 2 inches of water soaking up my jeans. (I try to tip-toe in the rain so my jeans stay dry...but it doesn't work). I immediately wanted a pair but didn't think I could pull them off...and so the idea was forgotten.
Well, yesterday I got a pair! Why didn't anybody mention to me how fabulous it is to have warm, dry feet when shuttling kids in and out of the car? I tromped through every wet puddle today and was lovin' it! And the best part....my Hubby bought them for me!!!!!!! Woohoo! Now that's sweeeeeet!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
I bought some pink ones with butterflies when I was in Romania b/c my feet were so cold/wet. They were $5 in the market. I had every intention of leaving them for the kids at the orphanage, but after 2 weeks of wearing them I could not part with them b/c it WAS so nice to have dry feet & they were cute!! It ended up being my only souvenir for me too, so glad I kept them. yours are cute too!!!
Post a Comment