Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Husband Rocks!

One of my FAVORITE blogs that I check daily is The Fleener Family. She occasionally will post: My Husband Rocks....and gives him a "shout-out" for how amazing he is. I love it! I think most daddys would enjoy hearing/reading something great they did for their wife or family.

As a blog owner you can write, brag, share just about any news you want. I am deep into Awakening 21 and have had lots of extra time to think, meditate and pray about my husband and family. My HUSBAND ROCKS TOO! I love him to pieces and appreciate every single thing he does for me. Like taking out the trash...every single day! For years I haven't taken out the trash because he knows the smell makes me sick. I'd pass out from holding my breath the entire time...so he just does it. He loves me and accepts it.

I think about the weight on his shoulders and the stresses of work/life. He loves us unconditionally and puts us 1st. That makes him ROCK!

0 comments: