Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A blue flower is all you need!

Team work!
Bliss
I love being a stay home mommy, especially on days like this! It was beautiful outside and we enjoyed the time outside. M&C loved their new blue flower. They really enjoyed watching it spin! Our day started very early when Jesse left for Dallas....exciting stuff and more to come about that soon. We went to the gym, Hobby Lobby, post office, IKEA, & stopped for a Chick-fil-a snack. Of course we were home for naps and meals. I felt very blessed today. And it was kinda nice having those two cuties all to myself. The kiddos (and hubby) give me my daily dose of love each and every day.
Couple things about this week: I LOVE MOPS. We had another great meeting and the women are awesome at my table. SO FUN!!!

Awakening 21 is going great. Feeling full of God's love this week and not feeling a struggle or craving for those carbs.

Any ideas for an 80's themed outfit? I'm going to an 80's Party in Dallas and need ideas! I'm thinking shiny leggings, off the shoulder sweater, maybe some puffy paint...HA! Pics will be posted for sure.

Good Night.

0 comments: