Coop's 1st Birthday!

Birthday Boy checking out the presents.
I love you Coop! Happy Birthday lil' man!
The train theme was a huge hit! Coop got 2 toy trains. One vintage and one new.We had all our family come to RR for Coop's party! It was amazing to have our house packed with people that love us and our children. What a blessed and beautiful day! We had pizza, salad, fruit-salad, chips & queso, and lots of cake. We had pumpkin painting set up outside and the train ride was by far the highlight of our day. Coop was given lots of great gift and clothes. Maddy even got a new Texas cheerleader outfit, clothes, and lots of goodies.
Happy Birthday Coop! We love you! Also, thank you to all our family for making this day so special.
***I took tons of pictures of family members and of Coop eating cake. I'll be posting them to my Shutterfly site.***





1 comments:
I love the "Coop" shirt. It is so funny to see him sitting in front of presents that tower over him.
Post a Comment