




We spent the afternoon at the McKenna Children's Museum in New Braunfels. It's a beautiful building just a couple minutes from the square. I have to say that Maddy absolutely loved it and did not want to leave. She could have stayed all day....even Coop could play and enjoy some of the activities. There was a hospital nursery with newborn dolls, a rocking chair, scale, doctor coats, instruments and bottles. There was a campsite, bank, grocery store, farm, house, cave, painting and so much more! One of Maddy's favorite activities was the outdoor water activities. And for Coop there was an enclosed area with mats, toys and balls. Both my kids had a blast! I highly recommend this museum. We can't wait to go back. It's closed on Mondays. Cost is $5.50 pp. Before we visited the museum we had a picnic lunch at Landa Park. Check out the next post for info. It was a great "Day Trip" to New Braunfels.

1 comments:
We took the girls to Elgin on your recommendation last Friday. I think this maybe our next day adventure.
Post a Comment