Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Journey....

Yes, the rumors are true! Jesse is no longer working for the car wash. Some of you already know but I wanted to make it public today. He worked for the company over 14 years and is ready to start a new journey. If you've known us for any length of time then you know that the car wash was our life. Remember the Bitters car wash? Remember the "old school" group? Who would have thought 14 years ago that Jesse would have gone on to run 3 top stores and manager over 150 employees? I'm sad to lose the "identity" we had for so many years but am so thankful because the car wash brought us to Round Rock. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet so many amazing friends if we had never moved here. We love RR and plan to stay. So what's next?? Some awesome opportunities have come his way and he is taking some time for prayer and consideration before he makes his next step. In the mean time, we plan to move full speed with our Ignite business. It's growing at rapid pace and we are just so excited to be working this business. Now more than ever we need your support and prayers. Today we had my car washed and it felt so weird to me! But Jesse felt at peace and I could tell he was happy/excited to be moving forward. One chapter is over and another is about to begin....I can't wait!!

Love to all~

0 comments: