Senior Director
Here is my "Proud Wifey Moment"! This morning at 12:10 am (while I was sound asleep) Jesse promoted to Senior Director! My phone was going crazy with texts and emails. We stayed up till 2:30am celebrating and talking about this exciting time and huge accomplishment. WOW! This is HUGE! With lots of prayers and hard work, Jesse did it! We have met some awesome people and made some great friends along this journey. I can't say "Thank You" enough to all our friends, supporters and business team members. You all helped him get here. Thanks A Million!
Today I am officially joining the business. It just makes since for Jesse and I to build this business together and both get paid to do it. I'll be working under my own name and making my own money...yippee :)
Ok, So Jesse might get pinned tonight at a meeting in front of about 200 people. I'll try and take a picture to post.
Thanks Family & Friends. We love you!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment